LAHORE:  Rawalpindi Express Shoaib Akhtar has expressed his displeasure over the anthem of PSL Six and slammed the organizers.



On his YouTube channel, Shoaib Akhtar says that the PSL song has been made so bad that my children were scared to hear it. After singing for three days, my children did not talk to me about why you sang.


According to Shoaib Akhtar, there is not a single thing, including the poetry of this anthem, that can be praised. People are incompetent. Why don't you make them sing, why do you play.

The former fast bowler said that Muhammad Waseem is a good man and he was dressed as a clown. I will continue the campaign against dirty songs of PSL. Shoaib Akhtar also satirically spoke of filing a case against the PSL song. He said that the song is so bad that I can sing a better song myself